Friday, September 28, 2007

GaryTaubes's New Book!

Guys, I'm sorry that I'm posting so late, but I picked up a copy of Gary Taubes's new book, Good Calories, Bad Calories, and I wasn't able to put it down. I'm going to do a full review of the book next week, but I just wanted to say that this book deserves to be mentioned along side of Dr. Gregory Ellis's two books Ultimate Diet Serets, Net Carb Scam and Anthony Colpo's The Great Cholesterol Con. While I take issue with some of his points, only two which I'll discuss in my full review next week, this book is a must read for low-carbers and those really interested in what's all the fuss about carbohydrates being bad for you.

Do yourself a favor and pick up a copy today!

4 comments:

Lowcarb_dave said...

But has he backed up those points with actual studies??

I wonder if Gary Taubes bans you from his forum if you disagree?

Dave

Muata said...

I don't know bro; I hope not because I do take issue with a couple of his points.

;)

Anonymous said...

I picked up the book a few days ago and am planning on reading it ASAP; jeez, it's a big one...I'm very interested in hearing your points of contention!
Glad to see another post from you, man!
Hey California Man, do they still have Tommies Hamburgers out there?? Heh heh heh
Adam;-)

Muata said...

You bet they do Adam! I'm a transplant from the East coast, but I've had a couple of chili cheeseburgers (sin pan) in my days out here. LOL!