Friday, July 25, 2008

MLBF's Blog Recognized by Alltop.com!

I just received an email from Neenz and the good folks at Alltop.com. They informed me that my blog was added to the fitness section of their site. I'm excited about this because I'll be in the company of other great fitness/nutrition related blogs out there such as Steve Maxwell's Blog, my buddy Israel over at Fat Man Unleashed, Diet Detective, and Strong Lifts to name a few.

The timing couldn't be better since I'll be launching the new look and location of my blog on the 2nd of August! I have been working day and night to get it ready, so stay tuned for more information about my new blog next week.

Have a great weekend and thanks for your continued support fellas ...

2 comments:

Dave said...

Congratulations on getting your site added. I can't wait to see the new look of the blog too.

Dave

Muata said...

Dave, thanks for the compliment! I really hope you guys like the new look of my blog, as I think it's much better than the one I'm currently using; however, time will tell ...